The weeks Lookbook

Mai 21, 2013


I had a busy week but I wanted to showing you the outfits I wore last week, from monday to sunday. So, I thought about doing once a month a "Weeks Lookbook". Moreover, I bought a new denim jeans from H&M that I really like! :) Hope you guys enjoy it!

-Follow me on Instagram for daily pictures @vcariev -


Monday:























Nacklace: H&M/ Jacket: an old one from ?/Jumper: H&M/ Blouse: Zara

 Thuesday:


  





















Blazer: H&M/ Jeans: Madonna/ Boots: H&M

Wednesday:


Shoes: Converse / Bag: Bershka / Jeans: H&M / Scarf: H&M / Jumper: Ginatricot

Thursday:

 
Boots: H&M / Shorts: Selfmade / Blazer: H&M

Friday:
























Nacklace: Primark/ Blouse: H&M/ Jeans: Madonna/ Boots: H&M

Saturday:























Jeans: Chayenne/ Shoes: Primark/ Jumper: Gina Tricot

Sunday:
























New H&M skinny jeans. Love them.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments